....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Southern Summer Sunset


I took this photograph on my way home one evening.  It was one of those moments when I was completely stunned that I happened to have my camera on hand. The sunset was beautiful- the colors were so vibrant... but seeing the moon and Jupiter just made it such a special moment to capture. I just couldn't let this photo pass me by. I was so excited it turned out as well as it did. I'm still not overly comfortable taking photographs at night... but I'm working on it. I think this photo represents a southern summer sunset, and I adore it :)

No comments: