- Elf on the Shelf has taken over our house and we're loving it! Steve, our elf, is quite the mischievous little guy- the other night he TPed our bathroom! If you have a little one, I highly recommend you looking into having one fly in from the North Pole to stay with you during the holidays. They're so much fun!
- Ponchos like this one, this one and this one. I'm obsessed!
- My alarm's snooze button. You know, for those eight extra minutes ... three times in a row.
- Clorox disinfecting wipes. Holy cleanliness, I love you! Surely this is a neat freak thing. Anyways, I'm grateful to have them because they keep my house and classroom nice and clean. Germs, stay away!
- Burlap and cotton, together. Because the organic simplicity of the two is so appealing to me, I used both as inspiration for my Christmas decor this year. Pictures below :)
- Bath and Body Works, for no longer carrying the Sunburst Tangerine aromatherapy hand soap. I'm so disappointed in their product selection people. What are they thinking? It was their best soap! #disappointedconsumer
- The scales, for reminding me that eating whatever I want, whenever I want, will indeed result in the numbers increasing (as I continue to bake cookies and buy confetti cake mix).
- My alarm's snooze button. You know, for causing me to push the brinks of being on time to work every. single. day. I wonder if my make-up has warning labels that say: Do not apply in car while sitting at a red light ... or in a car period.
I've included a few photos of my Christmas tree and mantle. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't done an ounce of Christmas shopping. I'm hoping to add some gifts under the tree this weekend!