....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Justin + Lindsey | Newnan, GA Engagement Photographer

Justin and Lindsey are very dear friends of ours. Brandon and Justin go to law school together, which is how we all met. The crazy thing is, we were all at Valdosta State University during undergrad but never met until the guys were in grad school. And let me tell you, I'm so glad we did. We totally j'adore them. When Lindsey asked me to take their engagement photos I think I may have squealed! "Umm, of COURSE I will! Are you kidding?"  

The special thing about Justin and Lindsey's engagement session is that it's where Justin proposed. We ventured to a private south Georgia quail plantation owned by one of Justin's friends. The plantation was absolutely breath taking. I was in an "on-location" photographer's heaven! Well, because Mr. Romantic proposed while horseback riding on the plantation (I know, right) we decided to incorporate the horses. My, what a success! Although animals, especially horses, can be unpredictable, these horses performed quite well. I was very thankful for those sweet horses. Oh, and guess what?! I got to ride one! Because I've grown up with horses (my dad has always had them) I just couldn't resist. Who gets to go horseback riding at work?! I'm so thankful :) 

In addition to the plantation in Valdosta, we also took some pictures in a cotton field in Alapaha. Oh, and to top it off- Justin and Lindsey are incorporating cotton into their rustic themed wedding. LOVE that. What an amazing weekend! Justin and Lindsey, thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture such a special time in your lives. I hope you can cherish these images for years to come. Brandon and I are looking forward to all of the upcoming wedding festivities! We love you both dearly and wish you all the happiness in the world. 

As you will see, the love between Justin and Lindsey is truly something special. It really does shine.  





















And me...


(Brandon Veasey Photography)

No comments: