....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blake + Christine | Newnan, Ga Photographer

Did I tell you guys that I'm going to be a second cousin-in-law to a sweet baby girl?! Well, I am and I couldn't be more excited about it. Blake is my husband's first cousin. He and his wife, Christine, are expecting little Addison to make her appearance this spring (making her my second cousin-in-law). I think I just got all "my sister's momma's uncle's great ant-e" on you guys. Either way, as soon as I get my hands on baby Addison, she will feel and be treated like she's my very own. Blake and Christine, you better watch out- I may have to steal her. I have a love for babies, especially new ones. The love just oozes out of me, I can't control it!

Photographing family is something I cherish and feel blessed to be able to do. When Blake and Christine asked me to do their maternity and newborn pictures I felt honored (more oozing love). Being the hip couple that they are, they suggested that we go to Piedmont Park for their maternity session. Remaining true to my open-mindedness, I obliged and couldn't be more pleased with the way their session turned out. 

Blake and Christine: Like you, I am patiently (or impatiently) counting down the days until little Addison makes her appearance. The two of you are amazing people and I know you will be amazing parents. Addison is blessed to have you. Sunday family dinners are going to be so much more eventful now that the family is growing. YAY :) I love you guys!

Enough blabbing, sorry! Check out this beautiful expecting couple... 














(Family photo of our last Sunday dinner on Easter)


No comments: