....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brooks | Newnan, GA Family Photographer

I just love being around the Brooks. They are awesome, all the way around.

A few weeks ago (six months after pregnancy and newborn photos) Kristy asked me to take some family pictures. Of course I said yes! Who could pass up on getting the chance to see how much Colson had grown?! Not me :) It is astonishing how much babies change in the first few months of life- it's so much fun to see. 

Kristy and Brian, thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family ... I adore you guys :)











No comments: