....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pierce Family | Newnan, Ga Photographer

Cassie and I go way back. In fact, we go all the way back to the Red Braves cheerleading squad in elementary and middle school- remember those days, Cassie? Spending time with the Pierce family definitely brought back some very dear memories of my childhood. I love it when that happens through photography.

I traveled out to Cassie and Michael's home in Griffin to photograph their family. We had a lot of fun riding around looking for places to take pictures- they live out in the country so there were many great spots to choose from! Harleigh, Cassie's daughter, was such a doll baby (don't you just love her name?). I won her over by showing her pictures of Ariston. Once she knew that I was a mommy she figured she could trust me ;) 

Check out this little cutie-pie...















...and I just love this last one- it makes me think, "Praise the Lord!" Haha :)

No comments: