....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, April 10, 2010

{ family } The THWEATTS
























Ok, I realize I added a ton of photo entries to this post but how in the world was I supposed to choose only a few? This family is gorgeous. Dustin and Megan have 3 beautiful children: Kyleigh, Anna. & William. I had so much fun spending the day with them. I simply could not snap enough pictures. VERY photogenic family, which a photographer (and I use that term loosely, hehe) can appreciate. We didn't even make it to half the locations we wanted to. We left many props untouched. Looks like we may have another shoot ahead of us... which sounds fantastic to me :) Thanks Thweatts, for being soo much fun and FULL OF LIFE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done!!!

Molly said...

wow just when you think you have seen it all you are awesome and Dusty the family is beautiful!!!