....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 5, 2010

RUSTic

Found some cool rustic backdrops around Stockbridge... so of course I had to try them out with my little man. The red one is an old dugout and the other is an old barn/shed door. I love the texture and colors of the old wood in both of these photos... but my favorite part is Ariston. He's perfect in my eyes.




This is 4 generations of Veasey boys. Jack, Glenn, Brandon & Ariston. Before Easter dinner we all took a trip up to the hay field to snap a few shots. What a handsome crew! These photos are definitely "framers." BomBom Jack (Ariston's great-grandfather) is going to cut the field this week. It's bittersweet for me. I'm sad that I won't have the convenience of a hay field for photos practically in my backyard, but excited to have a grass field as a new backdrop!!


1 comment:

Molly said...

Great pics and you are right he is perfect!!!