....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

just this ONCE...

... for the sake of some pretty darn cute photos. Being Ariston's Mom, and the one and ONLY woman in his  life I cannot believe at one point during this session these words came out of my mouth: "Anna, give Ariston a kiss!" Megan (Anna's Mom) and I were so into the photography that we forgot our little babies sure did look cute together. Megan said to me, "You sure are starting him out young." Actually, that's the opposite! Because he has Veasey blood running through his veins he will not date until the age of 21 ;) So, Mr. Ariston, I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted because that's the end of the ladies for you, sir. At least for the next 17-18 years. Haha! All jokes aside, I think these photos turned out very cute. Pure, innocent fun! Ariston and William were just precious together. I just love these!!!


















1 comment:

Jessica Lyness said...

Shauna, you're amazing. It's speaks volumes when you inspire people through your work :)