....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ashley | Newnan, GA Photographer

Believe it or not, it is possible to be cute, sexy, and beautiful. All in one? Yes: All. In. One. Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds is proof. 

I've known Ashley for years. We awkwardly sat on the front row in 6th grade band class. When I say awkward I mean Tommy Hilfiger attire, braces, and flutes. Oh, and don't let me forget to mention the double pair of mens' white athletic socks, scrunched to perfection. I wish I was kidding.

Almost fifteen years later and Ashley is anything BUT awkward. She and her husband travel the states moving to new cities every few months for his job (major cool points in my book). Ashley shares all of their adventures with Jonathan (and their pup, Bella) on her blog- hence Adventures of Newlyweds. During a short visit to Newnan, Ashley asked me to take a few shots for her blog. Lucky me! Now, for proof that, indeed, it's possible to be cute, sexy, and beautiful...


















And just for a good laugh... 


1 comment:

Ashley Slater said...

aw shauna, I loved this! You are just the sweetest, and a really great inspiration to me :)

xo,
ash