....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The very thing I needed.

In the midst of my routine, I occasionally stop and think: "Slow down ... take it in ... enjoy this moment." Sometimes my schedule causes me to neglect some of the things I enjoy the most- making memories with my family and friends.  Due to the winter weather, photography has been slow the last two months - what a blessing it has been. The print below must have been made for me!


With warmer days quickly approaching, I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. Although I've enjoyed the last two months "breaking," I'm excited about spending more time taking pictures and blogging. Before I get back into the groove, I thought I'd share a few Instagram pictures of what I've been doing lately.

Had dinner with two of my besties, Jamie and Dayna.

Wrapped up Ariston's soccer season (and Brandon's first time coaching him).

Took a trip to NYC with Brandon.

New York City, NY

Jumped on the trampoline, a lot.

Went to our last Barrister's Ball (Law Prom, as we call it).

Went with Ariston's class on their field trip to the circus.

Welcomed one of my best friend's newest addition, little Brantley, into the world.

Celebrated Brandon's Birthday. He's a quarter of a century, +1!

Went rock climbing with my family.


Spent many nights at the gym.

Helped Brandon kick off the Kevin McMurry campaign. 


Spent quiet time praying and reading my Bible.

Taught my student's how to use ratios, creatively.

Celebrated my grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary in Tennessee.

Snuggled with my Snuggle Bunny.

Took a trip to Tampa to visit Brandon's family.

Practiced for Ariston's first baseball season. 

Tried a few new recipes (teriyaki, turkey lettuce wraps).

Met my favorite photographer, Jasmine Star, in Atlanta.

Painted my kitchen table with chalk paint. Oh the art and math to be had on that table!

Enjoyed many beautiful sunsets.