....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thursday, April 4, 2013

HE'S HERE! | Baby Jack's Birth Story

Smitten doesn't even begin to describe it, although that's the first word that comes to mind. This is our first time getting to hold our sweet Baby Jack. By the look on my face I'm sure you can tell that my heart is bursting! 


I could literally go on and on about every little detail of Baby Jack's birth, but instead I'll let the video speak for itself. I want to thank my amazingly talented mama for capturing the delivery of our youngest son, Jack. She did such an awesome job! Thank you, Mom. We will cherish these images forever!


And now I introduce you guys to Jack Leighton Veasey, our new bundle!


I surprised myself by making Jack's birth announcement (pictured above). After taking his newborn pictures I started playing around with Photoshop and came up with the chalkboard look. :)

I plan on sharing more of Jack's newborn pictures, as well as our newborn/family lifestyle session that Nicole Powell of Free People Photography did for us. I mentioned her awesomeness earlier, but I'll do it again! She. Is. Amazing. Here is a little sneaky peak of what I'm talking about...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so amazingly beautiful!! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. May God continue to bless you and your family!

StampinQB said...

Well done you had us crying, absolutely beautiful! Love you guys