....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm BACK!

Okay, I admit... I've been gone far too long. I have so many new and exciting things to share with you guys that I don't even know where to begin! I guess I'll back up to where I left off: The Preggo Days

As some of you may know, Brandon and I found out we were expecting late last Spring. (YAY!) I continued shooting but let my blog fall by the wayside. Sad, indeed, but something had to give. Teaching full-time while continuing to book sessions (up until I was 8 months along) contributed to a very full plate, no pun intended. ;) Photography and teaching in addition to all the typical mom and wife activities kept me entirely too busy.

To catch you guys up a little on the personal side of things, I've included a collage of Instagram pictures that I took to document my growing baby bump. They are in chronological order from weeks 11 to 39, skipping a few along the way. By the end of my pregnancy I thought for sure I was toting around a 10-pounder, look at that thing!!

WHOA baby

In the Fall, Nicole Powell of Free People Photography took our maternity pictures. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you've heard me say it a hundred times- she is so incredibly talented. I am thankful not only to have had such an inspiring photographer capture this special time for our family, but also to call her my friend. Below are some of my favorite shots from our maternity session with Nicole.












Being away from the blog makes coming back that much sweeter, y'all! Did that sound like Paula Dean or what?! Anywho, I'm planning on filling you guys in on Baby Jack's birth, a few of my latest sessions and a HUGE announcement about my photography business. All of that is coming to the blog within the next few days. Stay tuned! 

XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos-beautiful subject!